Funding administered by the RIS Impact Team
Achieving sustained and far-reaching impact is, often, not a straightforward journey and requires engagement activities with a range of different non-academic stakeholders, that complement and build upon each other. If, in preparation for your impact funding application, you would like to discuss any engagement ideas and develop a detailed engagement plan, please contact Sandra Appleby-Arnold, Head of Engagement with Research, on [email protected].
- BBSRC “Explorer” IAA 2023-2024
Impact & Innovation Fund 2023-2024
- STFC Knowledge Exchange Institutional Award 2023-2024
- UKRI Harmonised Impact Acceleration Accounts 2022-2025
Other funding opportunities outwith Research Impact Team
General impact calls are administered by Research Business Development (RBD); a full list of calls can be found here on RBD pages.
- Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF) opportunities via RBD
- Public Engagement related funding via Research Professional
- Public Engagement funding from the NCCPE
- UKRI Funding Finder
The Scottish Universities Insight Institute supports programmes of knowledge exchange which address and provide insight on substantial issues that face Scotland and the wider world. Their programmes break down disciplinary and organisational barriers in bringing together academics from different backgrounds, policymakers and practitioners. Check the website for current calls.
Administered by RBD